Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yesterday and today..

Golf tournament started yesterday and we tee'd off early both yesterday and today so I missed the first half of trading both days...not much happened in the afternoon yesterday and today was more or less the same thing..I did grab a couple trades today when I returned from the course...saw fslr popping hard over the $27 mark so waited for the pullback under 27 and started buying..i sold as we started approaching the $27 mark again..my only other trade was a rimm buy on the hard push down looking for the bounce back..grabbed a bit on it anyway here's a snapshot of my screen showing the trades taken..this is the lightspeed trading platform, I am in the process of switching platforms to DAS Trader Pro which is super fast with executions etc..hopefully get to put in a bit more time tomorrow depending on the golf tee time again..

No comments:

Post a Comment