Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A week off..

No trading this week for me for a couple reasons. Mainly because I am doing some administrative stuff to do with moving funds and closing/opening brokerage accounts. Therefore I will be quite busy filling in paperwork and then fedexing out original documents as well as getting passport copies notarized etc this week. This is the boring and time-consuming part of trading in my opinion lol. Also, this is a good week to take off as it's short anyway due to the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday later in the week. The markets are closed Thursday all day and close early (at 1pm est) on Friday. I will also be busy with my brother getting ready for another professional golf tournament which kicks off next week (I caddy for him). I will definitely be posting some golf updates on here too haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment