Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's trades..

Didn't get a chance to record my trades from yesterday in my spreadsheet, it was quite boring I think I took 3 trades and the first 2 were losses then 1 winner which made back the loss and then some. All-in-all I believe I was up $86 by the end of the day yesterday before commissions so nothing to write home about lol. Today I played golf early with my brother as we are getting ready for a pro tournament here (he is a pro and I caddy for him) and then came back home to do a couple hours trading. The markets were grinding lower with not much activity however I still got a few setups. Started off nicely then a couple losses, then around 12.45pm Bermuda time the markets got a push higher, not really sure why maybe there was some news out anyway I was able to grab one more trade as things climbed a bit. Here's the trades from today, I hope to post a few charts with some explanations/details over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment