Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Watchlist for Feb 6th

Didn't trade yesterday as I was down the east end of the island (airport then lunch etc). Nice to spend some time over there as don't get east much. Watchlist for today is kinda small: il daily longs: SNSS, CIMT, CPSS il para s/s: SNSS, nothing on the ryoli or offshore but I do have my eye on a pump and dump ECAU..my broker has borrows available on it and if it can pop over the $2 area maybe 2.20-2.50 I will be loading up a sizeable position short expecting it to dump to around $1 or lower..this is a classic pump and dump and I love these types of short plays, however normally I can't get borrows on alot of them (might be time to open an accont at Interactive as they are one of the best brokers for shorting stocks under $1). Anyway time to focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment