Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wednesday and Thurs..

Yesterday was a write-off, I had internet connection issues for most of the morning - would be online but kept getting disconnected for a bit then reconnected..this continued for a while and when I finally seemed to stay connected, I jumped the gun and took a bad trade for a -11 ticks. Decided to call it a day after that anyway today was much of the same, kept losing connectivity, however I did grab a couple trades and ended up net +21 ticks..I seem to have fixed the net issue but will know more when I try to load charts etc tomorrow morning...fingers crossed all goes well..did not have a chance to save charts to post as I'm also working on redesigning the webpage for the marina so that is taking up some time this afternoon..back at it tmr

No comments:

Post a Comment