Friday, March 30, 2012

friday's trades

The Euro (6E) has been choppy all morning and not moving anywhere..the Russell started sliding down once the U.S. equity markets opened and continued for a while before totally reversing to the upside..I took all the entries as per my rules..got caught on some and didn't hold some long enough..over the weekend I may look at adjusting my targets on the trades as targetting 14 ticks means many times I miss out on a much larger move..I am also going to be evaluating choosing certain trades instead of taking every set up, for example the last trade was one I shouldn't have taken bcoz I could tell the market was bottoming out and starting to reverse..this is where some higher time-frame analysis comes in handy as right now I am solely working on taking entries..once that's down I can pick and choose the best ones to take based on market structure etc..net +15 ticks


No comments:

Post a Comment