Wednesday, December 2, 2009

#1+2


#1: Another day another dollar, or thats the plan anyway haha...at the tradedesk for over an hour before any good movement happened...even U.S. employment data couldnt move things much, anyway we eventually saw a nice push down, and I waited till price started retracing before deciding to try hopping in a short...no real indication to enter (no rammy throw signal or yellow signal) but I hopped in and got burnt...-13 pips to start the day when will i learn not to trade on instinct? silly trade anyway looks like i'm in for a long day...


#2: Price eventually topped out on the retrace and started back down, I got in a quick short for a couple pips...the correct entry on the previous trade can be seen as the rammy throw gave a yellow signal..had I entered there and held a bit I would have been paid nicely...just goes to show, trust ur indicators ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment